"Animals are such aggreeable friends - they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms."

~George Eliot

Friday, June 4, 2010

Hola!

Hello everyone! I´m sorry we haven´t been able to post anything for the last few days. There have been some crazy power outages throughout the town and the internet has not really been accessable because of that. I have a lot of catching up to do....did you hear we were in the paper? The Post Independent did an article on our trip and want to do a follow up when we get back...pretty cool! They misspelled my traveling companions names, but not much we can do about that now!
We just wrapped up our clinics for the week. We treated close to 200 animals working 12 hour days with no power or water. Can you imagine doing surgery in those conditions? It was nuts, but I feel that we have been very successful! I have a lot to share with you about the experience and a ton of pictures, but I´m afraid that may have to wait until I return to the States. It is so hot in this internet cafe right now I´m afraid I may pass out, as I have not felt well the last 2 days. GI problems, go figure!
Will be in Nicaragua until Wednesday, and I will get some pics up as soon as I can upon our return. Thanks for your support.
McClure

No comments:

Post a Comment